Online Marketing Intern
Online Marketing Intern
Avenue 54 B.V., online marketing agency, is looking for an Online Marketing and E-Commerce Intern.
Are you interested in Online Marketing and E-commerce? Then this is an amazing opportunity to get the most out of your passion. We give you a chance to work in a young e-commerce start-up with ample space to prove yourself. You will develop your skills as an online marketer in e-commerce by working on new projects, ensuring the growth of existing projects and helping our company to grow. This is an all round internship where you will learn all the areas of Online Marketing and E-Commerce. It is possible to combine it with your thesis.
Who we are
Avenue 54 B.V. is a young e-commerce startup with a successfully operating webshop and great plans for growth. Having launched a couple of months ago we already have a lot of followers and happy clients in the sunglasses market. With plans to expand into other areas of e-commerce we need help of a passionate and accurate person with a strong growth mind-set. If you dream big, you are most welcome to work with us and help us achieve great results together. This will depend on you and count as your personal achievement! In the process we will provide you with all the necessary instruments and knowledge and never limit your opportunities.
We are looking for a motivated, energetic, accurate and eager to learn person like yourself. You will become part of the growth of an exciting E-Commerce business.
• Working with different Content Management Systems, you will learn about the backend of an E-commerce website.
• Most of your responsibilities will include setting up and launching new websites with all the required functionalities and support systems.
• Maintaining the websites content, organization, functionality and supporting the optimization of the websites.
• Regular testing and monitoring of the websites’ functionality;
• Assist in updating the websites during launches of new campaigns or products;
• Analyzing the data with Google Analytics;
• SEA: Managing, monitoring and creating of all types of Google AdWords campaigns;
• SMM: Managing our social-media channels; Organize, schedule and publish high-quality, consistent and engaging original social media content. Write blog posts and news updates in our Social Media channels and on the websites; Build and maintain a database of media contacts (incl. bloggers, relevant media, and social media figures) through online searches, create appropriate media content and develop possible collaboration projects.
• Possibly later: E-mail marketing and SEO.
Customer Service: daily contact (by email) with clients about order status and dealing with complaints.
• University or Business School Student currently studying to obtain a bachelor’s or master's degree in Marketing, Administration, Ecommerce, International Business or related study.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Any other language (Dutch, French, German, Spanish, Italian) is an advantage;
• Interest in both the front- and backend of an E-commerce website;
• Passionate about online marketing and e-commerce.
• Ready to learn quickly in a short period of time.
• Hands on mentality and a can perform under stress.
• Good knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel and any graphic editor is a plus.
• Accurate, strong work ethic and an excellent multi-tasker.
• You are eager to learn and absorb knowledge from the people around you, but at the same time not afraid to start projects on your own.
• You have great attention to detail and you know how to organize your work;
• You are eager to lean and can work independently;
• Polished in presentation and communication;
• Hands on & positive attitude;
• Ready to work/learn from home;
• Living in The Hague area.
What we offer you
• An internship in Scheveningen, the Hague. A nice and lively area next to the beach.
• Flexible working hours with an opportunity to work from home.
• Friendly work atmosphere and a free lunch.
• Google AdWords Certificates at completion of your Internship.
• Invaluable experience working with Google Analytics, AdWords and many other Google tools for business and E-Commerce.
• Learn working with different Content Management Systems.
• Learn ins and outs of E-commerce and Online Marketing.
• Duration of Internship is 3 – 6 months
• 5 days a week
• Half-day possible
• Send your CV / Resumé and a short motivation letter to Vera Trishina at [email protected] If you have any questions, feel free to mail anytime.
Skills Required: Online Marketing and E-Commerce interest and English speaker.